Deficiencies of vitamin K:
• A poor or restricted diet lacking in fiber.
• Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis.
• Liver disease that interferes with vitamin K storage.
• The use of antibiotics, cholesterol-lowering drugs, mineral oil, aspirin, and/or blood-thinners.
About the product
- THE PERFECT PAIR – It’s true. Vitamins K2 and D3 were simply meant to be together. Most people know the benefits of Vitamin D (role in bone strength, immune system support, healthy muscle function, etc.). But many don’t realize that Vitamin D NEEDS Vitamin K2 to maximize benefits. So, if you’re fighting Vitamin D deficiency, you need to supplement Vitamin K2 as well. Zhou’s K2+D3 has you covered- adding just the right amount of each Vitamin’s superior form for maximum results.
- BONE SUPPORT- Vitamin D3 (termed the ‘sunshine vitamin’) is the same biologically active form of Vitamin D you get from the sun’s UVB rays. With this complex, you’ll get the benefits without the burn. D3 helps your body absorb the all-important calcium, and Vitamin K2 (as MK-7, the form of K2 with the highest bioavailability) directs the calcium to your bones instead of your joints and arteries, where too much calcium could be problematic.
- HEALTHY HEART FORMULA – If you’ve heard the term “hardening of the arteries”, it’s referring to calcification. This formula not only helps support the proper absorption of calcium with D3. But the correct distribution to your bones where you need it most.
- ONLY THE BEST- At Zhou Nutrition, we take pride in providing just the right amount of high-quality ingredients for maximum results- no more, no less.The synergistic K2 + D3 is no exception. Just one small, easy-to-swallow veggie capsule per day provides 5000 iu of D3 and 90 mcg of K2 as MK-7, helping you support strong bones and a healthy cardiovascular and immune system.